2011/05/26

Lollipop-ing the days away!

Work has been super busy but really enjoyable the last few weeks. You've seen some of  my Lollipop Banners  HERE. Since then, I've actually got to see some of my work all printed out and in the flesh...or cardstock... rather than on my computer screen in vector format. This is very design heavy stuff, but not to fret, I have some super cute illustrations I've been working on and will be showing them soon soon.  ( very sim sounding). Until then, here are some of my latest design projects completed:

Little price tags, scattered throughout the store

Create a Cuddly Banner (on left)

Up close and personal with Cuddly banner

Handmade tags for our Balloon Bar

Gift certificate makes a lovely gift! ( hence the name)

This was my first ever Chalkboard A frame design! we have TWO!
(and the chalk part isn't that bad either!)

Postcards/Mailers and Business cards to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment