2011/07/01

The Little Dress Brooch by Tea With Gladys

My new summer project is finally coming together. This weekend is my first full long weekend off in awhile, and I plan on taking advantage of it. With all the shops closed today, I had no distractions and woke up bright and early, had a boiled egg, and took to spray painting. ( although I did take my new/old bike out for its first spin for about an hour to get some sun...but that's a whole other story.)

With my love of dresses, brooches, vintage buttons and cross-stitching, I decided to mix all these loves together to create a stew of cuteness. While I'm still waiting on a few additions to the packaging from the printers, & the freebie stickers I will be giving away with each purchase...the Little Dress brooch line is well underway.

Here are the fruits of my labour on this gorgeous Canada Day! All brooches are handmade & stitched by me. They are fully & securly backed with felt. Adorned with vintage buttons collected by Gladys herself:) They will be selling for $12 each on my TWG etsy shop and I promise there are much more variations to come:) 







1 comment: