2011/07/16

Tea Time with TayTee and my Teal Terrace set

I have been eyeing this little bistro cafe set for ever and ever. ( well since May really) It started at a steep $89.00 ( which I would have done but had other cute dresses to purchase)  Of all places it was at our lcoal Superstore ( yippee to PC!) Low and behold, after promising Taylor to clean up and declutter our balcony area, I finally got my breakfast/tea/reading nook set a(s I like to call it.)

 It was purchased at a much more attractive price ($39.99) and I am beyond elated.  Taylor isn't as excited as I am...( he's still in awe over the new tv set)  but I bet anything I'll catch him one morning drawing or pondering in our adorable nook. Next thing for the balcony...a little herb garden!









2 comments:

  1. Haha, the Taylor pics are funny. I'd like to meet him! The color is AWESOME. I found a can of robin's egg blue rust paint and painted all my odds and ends of furniture with it (back in Halifax). It was a few shades darker than your bistro set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm sounds so pretty!! Taylor is pretty funny...His serious pictures are far and few in between! Hoot and a Half!

    ReplyDelete