2011/10/31

C'est L'Halloween!!

This year I opted to be a bottle of ketchup. I remember trying to describe to people how I was going to pull it off.  I don't think they really got it until the whole thing came together.  I found this adorable little apricot vintage hat, and spray painted it white. ( trust me, my inner vintage self had chills doing this to such a cute hat) The red dress was an amazing find at Zara this past summer. It's actually one of my favorite dresses in my closet at the moment. That's why I opted for a "necklace" label, so as not to ruin my dress.

I hand painted the label and I noticed things on the label I had never really noticed before. Like why is there a pickle on it? Are there pickles in ketchup? Or is it a pepper? Confusion. Nonetheless I had a great evening amongst costumed friends! Happy Halloween everyone!




Penny dresses up too:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment