2011/11/08

Rosemary's Dress

During my last visit to NB in September, I was fortunate to meet up with some old friends with lots of treasures for me! My friend Chris and his wife Jenn contacted me to let me know that his mother had a whole bunch of pretty clothes from her youth that needed a new home. That is where I stepped in. Rosemary ( his mother) was ever so kind and graciously gave me so many cute vintage clothes, I didn't know what to do with myself. My suitcase was already brimming to the top, but I am a whiz when it comes to packing. Give me the kitchen sink, and I will find a place for it! I managed to cram it all in and take them back to my wardrobe.

This dress was one of my favorites and fit like a GLOVE. My sister did hem it up about 2 inches to suit my shortness, but other than that it was perfect.

It has been an amazing fall dress, and a perfect addition to my growing collection!





Dress: Gift from Rosemary
Lion Purse: Thrifted
Tights: Asos
Studded Ring: Asos
Shoes: too embarrassed to tell.... ok wal-mart 4 years ago. shhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment