2012/01/16

A Li'l animal DIY

One day while perusing tumblr, I came upon this little crafty gem and thought...HOW CUTE AND ORGANIZATIONAL IS THAT?!

I took a bit of different twist on them and opted for white instead of the gold ( although I really opted for mint and peach but somebody aka the old BF, has been shunning my taste for candy colors in our apt and complaining our place looks more like a candy shop than a home...I disagree). 

The perfect home for things like notions and threads...basically anything your pet may ingest. 




5 comments:

  1. Very cute

    Great blog :)

    Hope you will read my blog, and become a follower if you like it - SigneRahbek.blogspot.com

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great idea darcy! I may have to do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fun huh??!! the possibilities are endless!! :)

      Delete
  3. I adore your blog <3 I'm super fan stalker now!
    n_n

    ReplyDelete