2012/07/23

The Key is Lime

I'm going through this major shift dress phase. One evening as I feverently searched for my next 60's dress purchase, I came across this lovely little gem.

1) I loved the color
2) I loved the lace
3) before I knew it, the dress was in my etsy cart and I had promptly paid for it via paypal

The seller was SUPER kind and sweet and sent along with the dress, a lovely personal thank you note on a vintage CAT CARD. So thoughtful and sweet! Everyone should swing by DoodleVintage for some great finds, great prices and a wonderful seller:)







1 comment:

  1. You look AMAZING, Darcy! :-D It was a pleasure meeting you ... well, in the internet sense. If you ever find yourself in Ottawa, I propose a real-world meeting as well!

    XO,
    Sarah
    (Doodle Vintage)

    ReplyDelete