2012/08/24

The Bow Dress!

Oh my LANNNNN! I recently came across one of the CUTEST little shops on Etsy called Kee Boutique. It's super adorable, well made, affordable clothing that any girl would love. I literally wanted to buy 10 things but narrowed it down to 2 pieces. ( such a toughy)

Anyhoo, I wore the coral, 1950's inspired bow printed dress today. It was so light and airy! Super comfortable and  super ADORBS.

I also purchased their cropped lace peter pan collar sleeveless top that I have so many options for! The outfit possibilities are virtually ENDLESS!!!

Here is the little number. I even wore this on my last day of summer camps with the kids....That's right I made it through the day sans paint splatters or soils. ( thanks to the help of my florescent fruit patterned apron)




Dress: Kee Boutique

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute :) Definitely going to check out Kee Boutique if they offer such adorable pieces <3

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have the best stuff!!! The quality is amazing and worth every penny!!

    ReplyDelete