2013/02/13

Sibling Rivalry

I recently got to work with one of my oldest friends ( we used to go to theatre camp back in the day!) on his newest project. Denis Theriault, super talented, super cute is following his dreams in film and directing and I was more than thrilled to be asked to do the poster for his latest project.

Sibling Rivalry is produced and directed by Denis and has an amazing looking and talented group of actors & crew. If you'd like to take a peek at the teaser trailer, click here!

Also one of my really good friends Sarah Bell is one of the main actors in the film. On that note, you must check out  the hilarious web based series called Brittni in the City, created by Sarah and Denis.  My goodness I have talented friends:)

If you'd like to support Denis's movie, they have a current indiegogo fundraiser going on that you can support them through.





No comments:

Post a Comment