2013/02/27

Tea With Gladys-ing

I had a little photoshoot of my new store with a good friend, and super talented photographer  Dani Lyn Ayee.
I've had this dress forever ( literally about 1 year) and have not worn it. When I was getting ready for the shoot, I literally removed the age old price tag. When I initially purchased it from H&M I had no occasion to wear it to. I just thought it was stunning and it was on sale! It reminded me of something my grandmother would have worn, so how fitting was is it that I wore it in these first photos of my shop:)

Do any of you have a piece in your wardrobe that was purchased with someone else in mind?











dress: H&M
tights: small stand on the street



1 comment:

  1. Amazing pics! And lovely outfit:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete